June 2, 2009

Day 129 : Hurgada

I woke up early this morning to hop on a boat that would take me deep into The Red Sea. As we pulled further away from Hurgada the shore became less and less populated, more and more beautiful. The color of the water was absolutely incredible. I had no idea that such amazing colors existed naturally. I decided to try my hand at snorkeling in search for underwater architecture. Gargy was a bit more adventurous and opted for the scuba lesson. We both found lots of fun fish, but no under the sea spaces.


Seaside construction (hopefully they stop soon!)



1 comment:

  1. Nikki

    Your pictures are amazing... I especially love the ones of the locals...

    Looks like you're having a fantastic experience...

    Looking forward to seeing more pics!

    Chi.

    ReplyDelete