November 6, 2009

Day 216 : La Paz

Today I decided to stray away from the markets a bit, in an effort to explore the quieter side streets of La Paz. First I had to fight the hustle and bustle of the cities main arteries...
I came across a number of interesting construction sites today during my walk...



It seemed inevitable that I would find myself strolling in the market at some point today as La Paz probably has as many street markets as it does people! I didn't spend much time there this afternoon though, as this lady chased me away pretty quickly. It's always advised to ask permission to take someone's photograph, but I normally don't follow this rule as it typically results in a big, fat "NO"! Today my ignorance led to being pelted with a pig's foot...

No comments:

Post a Comment